Wednesday 22 August 2012

Esprit Colourblock Toga Stretch Top - L

Lovely Colourblock Toga Stretch Top from Esprit!
One of a kind design in Excellent condition.
Brand New, Never Worn.
(I bought in a haste and realised it's too big so doesn't look very good on me.
I wear Small but bought Large.)

 Brand: Esprit
Size: Large
(fits Medium to XL cos of the stretch)
Facric: Stretch Jersey
Exact Material: 95% Cotton, 5% Lycra
Colours: White, Bright Blue, Pale Blue, Black

Great comfortable top for sporty or casual events. Pair it with jeans, skirts, shorts!

I have used clothing pegs to show you what the fit would look on a suitable body.
(This mannequin is too skinny!)


Original Retail (I have forgotten but am guessing it's): at least S$30
Now, brand new, it's yours for only S$15 (50% off)

 This is the back:

The logo/branding label  is visible on the side.
The fabric is in great quality as it has not been worn.
 Esprit label showing no signs of wear. Great sewing and stitching. Neat piping, no furring / lint as it is new.

Size label says L. This top fits M to XL. Good stretch. Comfortable quality fabric.
 

I don't recall if it was washed before I kept it in the cupboard but it is clean and smells fine.
I can wash it at the buyer's request.
Machine washable. Easy to care for, just like a tee shirt.
(FYI, the yellow round item at the bottom left is the clothing peg used to assist me in taking these pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment